What Is Air Column Bag
Air column bag is a pliable PA/PE co-extrusion plastic material used for packing fragile items. Unlike bubble wrap, Air Column Bags have a valve to allow the bag to be inflated or sometimes deflated to provide cushioning for fragile items.
Air column bag is made out of two layers of PA/PE co-extrusion films with air valve film in between, and heat pressed with high temperature mold to melt them together and create air tubes and shapes, so Air Column Bag is inflatable and has a variety of styles and types such as PA/PE air pillows, PA/PE cushion films.
1. Air column bag can be shipped flat and inflated on-demand. Once inflated the continuous valve seals each tube independently from each other. It needs fewer store room than bubble wrap or foams. If one tube is broke, other tubes still function as cushioning protection.
2. A single valve air bag is a type of Air Column Bag. It can be inflated or deflated and used as a stick or sign. With bottom ends open, it can be used to seal flowers or small fragile items.
3. Benefitting from great tensile strength of PA, Air Column Bag is tougher than common air cushion materials such as bubble wrap, air pillow bag.
4. The air pressure inside of the air columns are greater than the atmosphere pressure. It provides strong compressive strength and flexibility. So, Air Column Bag is one kind of excellent cushion materials.
5. Unlike bubble wrap, it is a difficult and tired thing to compress and rupture Air Column Bag, so it cannot be used as a source of amusement.
1. Protective and void filling materials, including block and brace, corner protection, wrapping, interleaving, top and cross layering. Such as air column wrapping film, air column roll and other custom air column cushion packaging.
2. Shipping container cushioning such as dunnage bag.
3. Thunder sticks.
4. Water resistant seat cushion.
5. Inflatable cushioning bags. It can be used to provide cushioning for glass bottles, electronics, toner cartridges, milk powder can and so on.